Don’t Let HubSpot Overwhelm You
There are often right and wrong ways of doing things in HubSpot but also often. Knowing how to pick the best choice requires understanding HubSpot functionalities deeply and being able to weigh up the pros and cons.
But don’t let this stop you. Here’s where learning from us, HubSpot experts who have been in the HubSpot space since 2015 comes into play!
We offer comprehensive training for businesses and individuals looking to optimize their use of the HubSpot marketing, sales, and service software. We will work with you to understand your specific needs and goals, and develop a training plan tailored to your organization. So you can optimise and use HubSpot effectively and most importantly, confidently.
Learn How You Learn Best
- Onsite training: If we are in your city, we will come to your office to provide training for your team so your team can hit the ground running with HubSpot.
- Virtual training: This is the most popular option. For those who prefer online training, we offer virtual training sessions that can be accessed from anywhere.
- 1-1 training: This will be most suitable for you to ensure you get the full attention, dedicated support you need and learn at your own pace.
- Group training: This is an efficient and cost effective training for a group training size of 2-6.
- Train the trainer approach: If you prefer us to train the trainer, we can do this too and then leave team training to you.
- Customised training plans: Every business is unique, and our training plans reflect that. We’ll work with you to understand your specific needs and goals and design a training plan that meets them.
- Adhoc ongoing support: After the training is completed, we’ll be available to answer any questions you may have and provide ongoing support to ensure that you’re getting the most out of HubSpot.
- Training documents and SOPs: Don’t have time to create training documents and SOPs? We can help with this. It is critical that your team are equipped with a central source of training documentation that is kept up to date. Particularly important as you hire more new team members.
What To Expect
With our training, you’ll be able to:
– Understand the full range of features and capabilities offered by HubSpot.
– Learn how to best use HubSpot for your business.
– Create and execute effective inbound marketing campaigns.
– Track and analyze your results to continually improve your strategy.
– Your CRM and RevOps journey never stops so it’s important to know what needs changing and tweaking to suit your business.
– Think creatively and learn to create out-of-the-box HubSpot solutions.
Don’t let a lack of knowledge hold you back from realizing the full potential of HubSpot.
We LOVE sharing our knowledge and teaching. We know you may want to have your in-house team confidently using HubSpot and not be reliant on an external party so we always encourage you to be upfront about your goals and ideal setup and we will work with you to get there.
Contact us today to learn more about our training services and our different packages.
We don’t recommend group training sessions larger than 8 unless it’s HubSpot basics (but it is your choice) as we prefer to ensure everyone gets a chance to actively participate in the training and get the most out of the sessions.
It is completely up to you. Normally there will be a plan unless you pick the adhoc support option. We find every business needs training in the way that suits them – depending on the context, size of team, how they use HubSpot and more.
It will be a mixture of general HubSpot and highly tailored training. HubSpot’s best used when it’s tailored to your business needs, goals, KPIs, SLAs and techstack so it is important the team knows how to use HubSpot for YOUR business.